Friday, June 12, 2009

Splish!! Splash!!






Bath time is one of Ava's new favorite past time's. I probably waited longer then was necessary to move her out of her baby bath tub and into the regular tub. Before adding the toys she would splash like crazy. She actually took a dive too, but even though I thought it would scare her it didn't. She was happy as a little clam. I think perhaps she's part mermaid or something.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, she does the heart good. I didn't realize how much she loves water! That's awesome. She looks so much older to me for some reason. Something about bath toys and crackers makes babies seem more grown-up.

I love you Jer, Shell and Ava! Thanks for keeping us involved in your life :) Give Ava a kiss for me.

Darla said...

I love the bath time pictures too! Thanks for sharing. She's an adorable little mermaid!!