Monday, June 1, 2009

Ava Belle Scoots

Watch out world we're mobile!!
**Sorry it's sideways, I took it on my phone**



She is also getting really good at sitting up. Before today she would sit for a minute or two and then tumble over, but today I think she got the hang of it. She'll sit for several minutes if there is someone to look at and make faces at. I don't have a video of that because. . . well because she would just be sitting there. But its pretty cute, trust me.

5 comments:

Rob said...

I just love that little girl! I can't believe how fast she is. Wow.

Jami said...

Ha! She's so dang cute. I love her quick panting from excitement. She's going to be everywhere soon, I can tell :)

shana said...

This is the beginning of her freedom and the end of yours!!!! So fun to see her do all of these firsts!

Niki said...

I think the child is gifted. Seriously, most kids sort of roll, slide, and this one is right up there and moving! What a sweetie!

Sherydon said...

Hey shell, i left ya a comment on another page and didn't know if you would get it so i figured id just say hello! Ava is so precious!!