We always have the yellow and green ones left-over.
I'm I just weird or something??? I ONLY like the yellow and red ones. Bring them to me!!
you are so funny shell! We really need to eat skittles together, because I only like the yellow and orange ones. :)
Wow. This is really weird. I have always thought, "Why do they even make that color?!" And now I'm getting an answer: A large percentage of the population has been brainwashed to actually LIKE the gross ones. What has mass media done to us?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We always have the yellow and green ones left-over.
I'm I just weird or something??? I ONLY like the yellow and red ones. Bring them to me!!
you are so funny shell! We really need to eat skittles together, because I only like the yellow and orange ones. :)
Wow. This is really weird. I have always thought, "Why do they even make that color?!" And now I'm getting an answer: A large percentage of the population has been brainwashed to actually LIKE the gross ones. What has mass media done to us?
Post a Comment