Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some of our favorite family reunion pictures





What a sweet face! She loves that little pack!



Uncle Robby is spoiling Ava again I think :)



Me and Brandi



Jer teaching survival skills :)



This is Robby and Jer "teaching" Ava to sword fight. I think it might be a tad early.


See the rest of our family reunion pictures here.

7 comments:

Jami said...

Ha ha ha! That last one is by far my favorite. She looks so bewildered yet comfortable holding that sword. Rob is laughing hysterically, you can tell. I love it.

And good job, Jer, for teaching survival skills to everyone! It's good for city people to be knowledgeable on the subject.

Thanks for sharing!

Brandi said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I don't think we were nearly as well rounded as you were at capturing what it was really like. Good job!

Rob said...

I love it! Thanks for posting. That little girl is adorable.

Oveson's said...

So super fun...looks like you had a blast and it was so much fun to see photos of everyone...wow lots changes when you are away. By the way your girly is so super cute!!

Toni Dee! said...

So glad to see another generation is enjoying the reunion legacy! So much fun!

The Munfords said...

Hey it looks like you had a great reunion to this year!! Love all the pics and Ava is getting super big!

Niki said...

What a cutie! That was a fun weekend!