I guess I need to figure out the video feature on my phone. Its shore and it is sideways yet again, but it's still pretty darn cute. I think anyway. I just love my kid! Prior to today whenever we have tried to get her to play the piano, she just smiles at us. She's getting so big!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Sideways again. . . oh well
I guess I need to figure out the video feature on my phone. Its shore and it is sideways yet again, but it's still pretty darn cute. I think anyway. I just love my kid! Prior to today whenever we have tried to get her to play the piano, she just smiles at us. She's getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm such a bum and never comment so I'm gonna try and do better. Ava is so beautiful and you guys look like you're having so much fun being parents! I'd love to just kiss those cute chops of hers. Thanks for the updates even though I usually don't say anything I check in all the time!
Post a Comment