
Ava had her first trampoline experience tonight. I think she like it, what do you think?
By the way. . . as you can see, a few days ago she learned that she can crawl with her belly off the ground and she can pull herself up to things. I think she's a genius! Things are getting a little crazy with us- she thinks she can go anywhere and so far isn't afraid to dive. . . even if its out of your arms. Such a great girl- I just can't get enough of her!
3 comments:
Holy Cow she is getting big!! So fun and it just gets better!!
I'm a sucker for that smile. Any time she wants something she'll just have to come to her uncle with a grin like that and I'll cave. Thanks for sharing and love you all,
Robby j
How cute! She is really growing up so fast! :)
Post a Comment