Those are awesome shell, I think you are far more artistic than you give yourself credit for. :)
These are beautiful. I feel like I was at the blessing now.
Oh thanks Rob. . . I don't know about that, but that's nice of you :)
So cute. Here's my plan, you send me the pages, I change out your pictures for mine and totally steal your cute formatting. What do you think?? :)
I'm sure we can work something out Niki :)
You are so talented Michelle! Those pages are so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are awesome shell, I think you are far more artistic than you give yourself credit for. :)
These are beautiful. I feel like I was at the blessing now.
Oh thanks Rob. . . I don't know about that, but that's nice of you :)
So cute. Here's my plan, you send me the pages, I change out your pictures for mine and totally steal your cute formatting. What do you think?? :)
I'm sure we can work something out Niki :)
You are so talented Michelle! Those pages are so cute!
Post a Comment