Sunday, March 29, 2009










Am I the only one that sees a seemingly ordinary sight like this . . .




And imagines it's something different?

10 comments:

J Wilson said...

Gosh, clean up your edges, man! You call yourself an artist?

and that building! Am I supposed to believe it's made of cardboard?

J Wilson said...

Well, I wasn't planning on making it a work of art or anything--I just thought it would be funny to see what people thought about the way I see the world. I guess I'd better be more sensitive to the sensibilities of others from now on . . .

(I find myself putting words into Ava's mouth all the time--imagining what she would say if she could say anything. Maybe "Dad" needs to slow down on that game?)

Toni Dee! said...

This is funny - glad I'm not the only photoshopaholic. She is such a cutie! I find myself "thinking" for my kids too but I've also realized that by the time they talk for themselves, half the time you know just what they'll say and the other half you are shocked out of your mind :) What a rollercoaster parenting is.

Melanie said...

This totally CRACKS ME UP!! I love it!!

Rob said...

I'm so glad you did that! That is so funny! (and as a non art piece, I don't mind the edges :)

Brandi said...

Jer, that is awesome! I'm sure that is totally how it feels... growing way too tall way too fast!

Kristin said...

Oh what a sweet family you have. I would love to catch up with up with you, it looks like your world has changed with little Ava, and I loved seeing the pics of your family. I can't believe that is your brother! Anyway it's good to hear from you, I will totally send you and invite and while I don't check blogs very often I will do mwy best...You look so great and so happy~ it's good to see you!

Niki said...

clean up what lines? You art types...this is a work of art. As a non creative genius, all I saw was the baby

Moores said...

Lol! I love those pictures!

Jami said...

Ha! Once again, your creative spark never ceases to amaze me.

I think that very few people see the creative, unusual, extraordinary from an average moment. You're blessed with that because you are always ALIVE and AWAKE, which most people aren't.

While I can imagine, I can't create from my imagination. You're immensely blessed. Keep creating.