Sunday, March 15, 2009
Four whole months old
Ava is a whole whopping four months old now. I can hardly believe it. She's growing like mad! She's pretty much got the rolling over thing down now- at least in one direction :) She had her four month check-up last week and the doctor said she looks wonderful. I already knew that, but it was nice to hear him say it. We love having her "talk" to us- which she does. . . A lot. Its completely great! Every now and then I find her sitting on Jer's lap while he's doing artwork on the computer. Its hard for him to do because it requires both hands for the most part but she loves it! I think she likes all of the colors. Its so sweet to see! Before becoming a parent I did a lot of observing of the people around me who were parents- watching their interactions with their children. I have decided being a parent is something you can ever really understand until you become one yourself. I always thought this stage of having a baby would be difficult- and it is in some ways, but it is so much more rewarding than I ever could have imagined. I love this so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good job on the pictures!! She is georgous! Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful pictures. She looks so happy and beautiful! I can't wait to see her growing personality. :) Cute little choppers with a cleft in her chin. Adorable.
I am so glad that you are loving being a parent! It is a very rewarding adventure! She is so precious, and it sounds like she is doing great too! :)
Post a Comment