Yesterday I had another picture day with Ava. . . just because she's so darn cute:) She's just changing so much all the time! Her new thing lately is to "play" and kick like crazy. . . but mostly just with her right leg. We don't know why, but its pretty funny. She knows exactly what to do to get all of the attention she wants! I can't get enough of her and I thought maybe everyone else would like to see some new pictures too :)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
fun fun fun! Keep them coming :)
Oh I love them!! She really is pretty cute! I love the one in the towel with the giraffe in the corner...finger in mouth! SO SO CUTE!! Hey can you send me that file...I don't have a picture of AVA!!
What a great smile
Wow, it's amazing how fast she's growing! Her smile is great.
Post a Comment