Your probably wondering why Jer took the video with the camera clear off to the side like that. You see there is a very good reason for that. Most of the time if any any sort of technology is placed in front of the child she goes blank and just stares at it. . . like "whoa what's that!" (I'm pretty sure she got that from her Daddy) It's really funny until you actually want to get a picture or video of her doing some particular action or expression and then you have to be incredibly tricky with her (hence putting the camera off to the side). She's quite the little character!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
funny daddy
Ava is incredibly eager to smile- just give her any little itty-bitty, tiny reason and she's got one. Usually a huge grin. If she had teeth I would say it was a big toothy grin, but there are no teeth yet. Anyway, she's very easy on the smiles, which we completely love. However, for some reason the girl isn't quite as generous with the giggles. ESPECIALLY to her Mommy- which I find extremely unfair. Because of her hesitance to laugh, when she does it often comes out a somewhat forced like she's trying really, really hard not to but just cannot help herself. Last week was Spring Break for Jer and he got to be with Ava everyday. It was very good for the two of them. One of those days when I got home from work Jer presented me with this video:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! Hillarious! I love it! What a cutie!
What is it with Guymon babies and an aversion to technology? Sarah does the same thing. Still, is it just me or has this kid gotten cuter? Who would have thought it possible?
Post a Comment