Humans have similar warning signs. Michelle and I have come to call the process of recognizing these signs "Idiot Profiling".
Below are a few examples, to show what I mean:





Hopefully you appreciated the irony in these images. If not, you might be perpetrating some unknowingly on a daily basis.
Now, I'm not condoning the practice of stereotyping or anything. I'm just saying that if you see someone in the act of doing something incredibly stupid, chances are that stupid thing will not be the only thing they do. You should increase the distance between them and you any way you can, thus ensuring that their "mishaps" don't become yours.
Examples:
Driving really slow in the fast lane
Puting on the left blinker, but turning right (or any variation)
Someone getting mad at something they caused (cutting off someone when they move into their lane, and getting mad about it)
etc. etc.
You get the idea. If you see anything like this, casually increase the distance between you. It's nature's way of telling you something is wrong.
JJW
1 comment:
he he, this made me laugh - I just have to add that the greater the population of the place you live, the more of these "special" people you come across! I like to avoid traffic alltogether!
Post a Comment