Thursday, March 26, 2009
BFA Senior Exhibit
As most of you know, Jer graduates this May with his Bachelors degree. The huge thing for art students is the senior exhibit. Its a pretty big deal and has consumed a huge chunk of our time recently! Today he got his exhibit all up and ready- I have yet to see it in person but he sent me this picture. WooHoo! Good job Jer- I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW...you are almost there! It looks great. Congrats Jer
I can't wait to see close-up's of EVERY piece :) *hint, hint* You're amazing!
This arrangement is artistic, classy, professional, and demonstrates ceaseless hours of meticulation (if that's even a word :).
I'm so proud of you! So glad you shared this with us, because I wanted to be there in person. This will have to suffice.
Post a Comment