Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Tales of the Diaper Bandit


So Ava must have had a particularly stinky diaper yesterday.  I asked Jer a question from the other room and when I didn't get a response I went to investigate and this is what I found.  So now I officially think there needs to be a book or movie or something title 'The Tales of the Diaper Bandit'.  Quite catchy, don't you think?

 
When I walked in Ava just kept looking at me like this- kinda saying is this ok Mom. . . is this normal?  Such a smart kid!    


Eventually she seemed to decide everything must be just fine if Mom was laughing so hard!  Jer is really wonderful about helping me with Ava.  I really appreciate all he does- especially when I can also get a little chuckle out of it too!  

5 comments:

Jami said...

Ha ha ha! I'm so glad you got a picture of this. Jer, way to be creative. We don't have to suffer through stench--we just have to be as creative as you are :) I love it.

J Wilson said...

Exactly--I mean, the blanket was right there, and the last stinky diaper I had changed was really bad, so why suffer through it if we have the means to do otherwise just as effectively? That's what being human is all about, right?

Oveson's said...

LOL...that is awesome!! I will have to show seth...I am sure he will use that same method.

Niki said...

It reminds me of the YouTube called diaper daddy's...I can't watch it without laughing until I cry.

Moores said...

That is hillarous! :)