Thursday, April 16, 2009

STUCK




Ok- I would feel really, really bad for taking these pictures but she wasn't even crying- so I only feel kinda bad (Plus I remember a time when Toni posted about Ayvri getting stuck between her bed frame and mattress and then I felt better :) ). When we bought this crib I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. It is a mini crib which I thought would be perfect because of our apartment-living stage in life. I'm not so sure I feel it was a great idea anymore. I still think its cute, but this is a scene we encounter quite a bit lately. Poor little cherub. Also, she is completely facing the opposite of the direction we laid her down in. As you can see she has recently learned how to roll from her back to her belly- with that new skill she forgot how to roll back the other way. We don't know why, but in this case obviously she's a little hindered by the crib slats. When I went to save her, even though she was completely stuck and I'm sure uncomfortable, she just grinned at me. Such a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Toni Dee! said...

Oh good - I'm not the only one that finds this funny! Brigham does the same thing in his full-size crib (even with the bumper which he manages to get under or over!) I think it's all about exploring their space!