*gasp* That is so freaking cool!! you are the top of the google list!! Congrats, and I'm so proud. That's awesome.
Yeah, unfortunately you have to be pretty specific in order for me to show up. Oh, well. At least I'm google-able now.(I'm still working on the whole "Jeremy Wilson" name--there are just too many of them out there, dang it)
wow he is number 1! that is great to be in teh 10 ten let alone the number one spot! good job guys!
So for a minute I thought I was gonna see pictures of giant man-eating gators or something . . . I much prefer to see your blog! How do you do that?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
*gasp* That is so freaking cool!! you are the top of the google list!! Congrats, and I'm so proud. That's awesome.
Yeah, unfortunately you have to be pretty specific in order for me to show up. Oh, well. At least I'm google-able now.
(I'm still working on the whole "Jeremy Wilson" name--there are just too many of them out there, dang it)
wow he is number 1! that is great to be in teh 10 ten let alone the number one spot! good job guys!
So for a minute I thought I was gonna see pictures of giant man-eating gators or something . . . I much prefer to see your blog! How do you do that?
Post a Comment