Last weekend we went up to Cache Valley with my parents to celebrate my Great Grandmother's 94th birthday. My whole extended family had a dinner for her at the Blue Bird restaurant in Logan. I thought I would share the five generations picture that we took. I'm really glad we were finally able to introduce Ava to her Great Great Grandmother! She is quite the lady. She still lives on her own and she always dresses nice and looks so beautiful! She is so kind and a wonderful example and I'm glad I get to claim her!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so great. I was so super happy that we got the photo of marisa with her great grandparents. That is awesome!!
You are so lucky to have that picture taken. I can't imagine how cool it would be to have five generations. I'll only have two--but that's okay too.
I am soooo glad that you guys came up! It was fun to visit! It is neat to have a picture like this! Not many people are this lucky these days!
Post a Comment