Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ava's First Easter









Ava had a great first Easter! The Easter Bunny found her and spoiled her with new outfits and some new bracelets. We caught a brief glimpse of the Easter Bunny as he was hopping away and mysteriously he seemed to look just a little bit like Ava's Grandmas'. . . strangest thing. Hope you all had a great Easter!


6 comments:

Rob said...

Oh, I have the most adorable niece! I think that now that I'm healthy I want to kiss her cute little choppers. :)

Love you guys,

Robby j

Oveson's said...

I love the dress and she is so super cute!!

shana said...

I can't get over how cute she is!! She's lucky. I think the Easter Bunny forgot to find Alex his first Easter. Oops!

Rachel said...

how fun!! Michelle you are super cute mom! I am glad you had a good weekend!

Jami said...

She is beautiful, as always. Love the dress and the braceletts :) Thanks for the card with pictures you guys sent! It was so thoughtful and the pictures went right on my mirror where I can see them every day.

Happy Easter. Love you!

Moores said...

What a precious Easter dress on an even more precious little girl! I am glad you guys had a great Easter!