Friday, October 31, 2008

Working with clay. . .

So Jer gets to do all sorts of interesting projects for his degree like sketching and working with clay. This project was for his Figurative Illustration class and even though it took hours of work to create he enjoyed working on it! This is part of a larger project so you may see more to it later.




3 comments:

Niki said...

So this figure reminds me of all the Body Worlds exhibits I see everywhere right now, something about the pose. I guess that means you got it very accurrate, as it reminds me of the real thing, huh? Is there anything you can't do? Michelle, I just noticed that you're due in 20 days! Crazy. By the way, did you get my blog invite? I may have misspelled Shell (if it didn't work will you email me at nikimagoo7@excite.com)

Oveson's said...

Very nice totally makes you want to watch a super hero movie

Toni Dee! said...

COOL - you've always been GREAT with muscle men . . . I still have sketches of muscly trolls you drew me (and one of a carfull of trolls running over a cat . . . remember that one?)