Monday, October 20, 2008

My belly at 35 weeks!

I know finally right. . . I said I would post another belly shot awhile ago and I'm just getting to it now. So here it is . . . my ever growing belly at 35 weeks! I can't believe we're at 35 weeks the time has just flown by. Only about 4 1/2 weeks until my due date!


8 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh, see? You're just so tiny still (from this angle of things). I hear at 35 weeks you feel anything but tiny, but you just look so dang cute! Thanks for the belly post. I don't know why, but I am just so fascinated by the stage by stage how-big-am-I updates. Adorable!

Toni Dee! said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you're 35 weeks! You look amazing. I'm so excited to meet your little angel - babies are HEAVEN! :) And I bet you two make a great gene combination :)

The Munfords said...

So cute!!! I love it and I am extremely jealous that my belly is almost as big as yours and I am only 18 weeks! Crazy how your body changes after the first one. Oh well cant wait to see you Friday!

Sarah Ball said...

You are so cute pregnant! Im sure you feel huge but you look great!

The Shermans said...

Black is always very slimming! You look amazing! A lot better than I ever did at 35 weeks.

Jami said...

Thanks for the cute belly shot. You're adorable. I'm sad to miss the whole pregnancy, but at least we have pictures and blogs. By the way, I love your hair. Very pretty color. Love you both and congratulations!

Oveson's said...

Offical Mug Shot!! J/K You are so cute!!! I am so super excited for you guys.

Wynd said...

Ya, I am so excited for you! You look great, I did not know you where expecting! Best of luck.