Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Baby Girl!

Jer and I got to go in and have another ultrasound done yesterday. I think that the ultrasound was one of the best inventions ever thought of! We were excited before but now we can hardly wait! We are at 33 weeks today and I feel like a got a LOT bigger the past couple of weeks. A belly shot will be posted soon, but since school started its been difficult for Jer to find time to do anything but homework. We only got two pictures of her yesterday and I'm only posting the one that looks the best. They just printed the pictures for us this time instead of us getting them on a disk. . . so the quality isn't as great. It is a 3D pictures so some things look a little funny where she was moving, but you can really see her little face and she looks so adorable!!

5 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

OK it really is amazing how different babies can look . . . even in ultrasound! I'm so excited for you guys to have your own little princess join your family! Girls are so much fun (especially the hair bows in the beginning, that's one of the best parts of having baby girls, they're cute from the get-go). I'm hoping everything looked good and you are feeling well (I'm kind of assuming that if it didn't you'd have mentioned it!). Yay for only 7 more weeks!!!

Melanie said...

Yeah for little girls! You know that I love them! I can't quite tell who she looks like! Can't wait to meet the little angel!

shana said...

She is so cute. I agree. Ultra sounds are the best! It makes you really feel like you are having a baby! :)

Rob said...

Oh you guys! she is adorable. you two are a great gene pull-- a very astetic child who I'm sure will be immortilized in paint with such a dad. Hope you are feeling well Shell.

The Shermans said...

I miss you! I can't wait to see your little girl at Christmas. You must post pictures or at least let me know when she arrives!