Jer's Digital Illustration class did speed paintings again this week. This time they worked on caricatures of themselves. I prefer the real-life version but he did a really good job with his caricature :).
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OK, that's either really cool or particularly disturbing . . . I mean I knew it was supposed to be him (the ears were the tipoff), how fun . . . please keep them coming I love to see his work!
wow bro! you did a really good job on this charicature. I think that the art of charicature is so facinating, because of the distortion of certain features. if I were to do you, I think I would have been... kinder to some of those features, but more power to ya, because it looks really great.
I am puzzled as to why I can recognize this picture. I don't know why I can even tell this is you, your ears are not that huge, your nose has no bumps I can remember and yet...so intriguing! Good Job!
I love seeing your work...fun stuff! Teniah wants to have a 'painting session' with you. :0)
This may sound weird (except for the fact that you know me, so maybe not. . .), but I love charicatures. Especially this one. Great job! That makes me totally wish I could draw (so I could exaggerate people's expressions.) Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment