Saturday, September 19, 2009

Skyfest

This weekend is the Skyfest here in Cedar City, the city of festivals. We have always said we would go and never have. So this year we finally did! It was so much fun- the weather was great and the balloons were awesome! We had to get up early to go- I know big shocker, Michelle got up early! Everyone should be very impressed with me :) We had to wake Ava up a little bit early to go and she seemed somewhat skeptical for the first half and hour or so, but then she had to 'ooohhh' at everything she saw.








See- just not quite sure what we got her up for. But quite cozy sitting in her stroller.


I'm pretty sure she loved this balloon more than the big balloons.



To see the rest of our pictures from the Skyfest click here.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Awwww. That's awesome! I love, love, love it. Jer, I'm way impressed. That is no small feat getting Michelle up early. :) I really like the picture of the two of you. Thanks for sharing.

Alyss Paige said...

Amber said...
Wow these photos are great, I didn't see you guys there, I was in the red, yellow and blue balloon in the first photo (Icarus) the other balloon is Obession. It was so fun wish I could have seen you there.

Moores said...

That is so neat! I love the beautiful pictures! I would love to go to something like that next year!

Rob said...

Wow. We were taking bets if you'd be able to get out of bed in time. Haha. Looks like you proved us all wrong. :) Glad you had fun!

Toni Dee! said...

Skyfest was one of my favorite experiences in my life - I don't know why it was so inspiring for me but I'm glad you guys went and I LOVE the picture of you two at the bottom. . . you're one cute couple!

Oveson's said...

what a fun time!!!

Darla said...

Thanks for sharing the experience. We were going to go, but just didn't!! We were up and everything. I feel like I've been there now, thanks!!