It seems like Ava is learning so much, especially lately. Earlier today she did something that Jer and I thought was pretty darn cute and showed us that she is learning what humor is. She was sitting in her doorway and leaned over and bumped her head ever so lightly on the door frame. We thought her expression was cute (she didn't get hurt- she just seemed perplexed) so we laughed a little. Realizing what she had done caused us to laugh, she reached her head over to the door frame again, like she was going to kiss it or try to bump her head again or something. We think she was trying to figure out what made us laugh exactly but it was so funny we were laughing harder- so she did it again. Maybe you had to be there, but I love watching her catching on to things and figuring her world out. She is getting so smart and growing so quickly!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute and very funny little girl! :0)
She knows it, too.
I love, love, love this girl!! She is a riot and makes me happy just to see her face. She is growing so fast. I guess that's good!?!
Post a Comment