Saturday, August 8, 2009

Earley Family Reunion

Last weekend was the Earley Family Reunion in Preston, Idaho. We got to see a whole lot of family that we haven't been able to see for quite some time and everything turned out really nice. There actually were more people at the reunion than Ava but for some reason these are the only pictures from the whole weekend that Jer and I ended up with. I got more pictures on my Mom's camera so maybe I'll post those later. My Grandma took a little kiddie pool for the babies, but the water was frigid so I wasn't sure what Ava would think. Silly thinking on my part- we couldn't get the the child out!! My cousin's little girl Aisley is about 15 months and she played in the pool with Ava for awhile, but then she was ready to move on to bigger and better things (and get warm. . .). My kiddo ended up with the most wrinkly, raisiny feet I have ever seen in my life. You can kinda see in the pictures, but the pictures don't do it justice.




Sunscreen- yum.






2 comments:

Jami said...

Ha! I've never seen more raisiny feet either! I can't get over how much of a water girl she is. Maybe she'll be a swimmer?

Glad you got to go to your Earley reunion in Idaho. Those times are certainly good for the heart.

Rob said...

those are the most adorable wrinkly toes I have ever seen. What a cute little girl.