Ha ha, that is so funny! I love Jer's expression in the first picture :) So cute.
Ouch! Those new teeth are crazy sharp. I remember the first time Alex got me and drew blood. I was unpleasantly surprised!!
I love that she has a tooth now! I didn't even know tho! It has been too long since we've talked! I hear that you have moved into a new apartment! Call Me!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha ha, that is so funny! I love Jer's expression in the first picture :) So cute.
Ouch! Those new teeth are crazy sharp. I remember the first time Alex got me and drew blood. I was unpleasantly surprised!!
I love that she has a tooth now! I didn't even know tho! It has been too long since we've talked! I hear that you have moved into a new apartment! Call Me!!
Post a Comment