Saturday, August 8, 2009

I got a pickle hey, heY, hEY, HEY!

We are always on the search these days for foods that Ava will eat. She's going through a picky phase, but I am maintaining that it is not my fault as I am actually encouraging her to eat all sorts of things (a good deal of which I wouldn't actually eat myself but that's another story). This particular day, my brother's birthday, she kept reaching for the pickles- so we thought why not . . . let's see what she thinks.




A little apprehension. Not completely sure about this.


Umm. . . maybe not.


Another taste just to be sure.


Huh. . .


Well I guess I kinda like it :)

She never really took many real bites, but she ended up mushing about five. I guess they were a hit.

2 comments:

Moores said...

That is so cute! It looks like she kind of enjoyed it in the end!

J Wilson said...

Yeah, but now she has learned that she really likes them. Which is good for her but unfortunate for us, because she goes around smelling like a bucket of pickles until she gets a bath.

Pickles are okay to eat, but they're not the type of fragrance you'd want as an air freshener . . .