So Ava did get blessed last Saturday and I do have pictures, but I haven't taken them all off of the camera yet. As soon as I do that I'll do a post with those pictures, but until then I thought I would post some of the pictures I took of Ava the other day for her "3 month" pictures. She has the best facial expressions right now and she does the funniest things with her mouth. We're having so much fun with her- she's starting to sit up really well (and sometimes spit-up really well too. . .) and she also "talks" to us quite a bit! We love, love, love it!!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is sooo cute! I love her smile! :)
wow she is growing so fast, I love the pictures she is such a cutie. I totally need copies of the blessing pictures with Alyss, you can send them to me at amberjoy_54@yahoo.com.
Ha! She's the cutest thing I've ever seen :) It looks like she's developing quite the personality. Her smiles and strange mouth movements are my favorite. I love it! Do you guys have a video feature on your camera? . . .(I don't even have to finish the request, do I? :)
She is so adorable. I wish we had been there for the blessing. We didn't know both Ava and Alyss were being blessed or we would have gone without my mom (we had planned to go but my mom got sick). I hope it was awesome. We have got to get some cousin pictures with those three!
She is a cutie! I'm glad you have this blog so I can watch her grow!
Miss you lots!
I love her little smiles!! it is so great. She is the perfect combo between you two. Super cute!!
Post a Comment