Friday, February 20, 2009

Ava's Blessing Day

Only a couple of weeks late, I'm finally going to put a post on our blog about Ava's blessing day! We really appreciate all of the support we had from our family and friends! We decided to bless her at home and I think it turned out to be very nice. So the following are a whole lot of pictures. Thanks so much to Tim and my Mom for sharing their pictures with us!


By the time the actual blessing was finished Ava was pretty exhausted- so we didn't get a great picture of the three of us where you can actually see Ava's face :(


Such a proud Daddy.





This is my Dad, Ava and I with my Grandma and Grandpa Earley.


Rob, Darla and Alyss Paige.


Court and Kinlee.




My Aunt Robyn and Grandma Winger


Britt, Kinlee and Kyle


3 comments:

Megan said...

Awe!!! your baby is so cute. I love her name too. It was good to see you at Tyree's wedding. I couldn't beleive you had a baby two weeks before. You look so good already. I am way jelous.

Moores said...

I heard it was a wonderful blessing! I wish we could have come!

Niki said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!