. . . a day late, but it's the thought that counts. Our friends Robert and Melanie had a Groundhogs Day party (why not :) ) at their house last night. We all decided we're going to celebrate more obscure holidays- just because we can!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Kyle and I had so much fun with you guys! I love all the great shots you took. I once again had my camera but it was in the car. Imagine that. Oh and sorry about Ava's eye that really sucks. Just wait a few more months it gets better then they have bruises everywhere from trying to crawl.
What a fun tradition! We had to watch the movie "Groundhog Day" just to celebrate!
how funny who would have though. I dont even remember what day it is let alone celibrate it!! Super fun and cute
That is so creative and funny! Kudos to all of you! :)
Groundhog day looks like it was fun :)
Can't wait to see blessing day pictures of our little Ava Angel.
Wish I could have been there. My love was.
Post a Comment