Friday, February 20, 2009

In her blessing dress. . .

Because Ava got so completely tuckered out on the day of her blessing, I decided to take these 'nice' pictures of her in her dress a couple of days later. I don't think I did too bad . . . a few of them turned out quite nice I thought. Anyway, I just thought I would share them with all of you!








7 comments:

Moores said...

You did an amazing job! I love the ones at the bottom where she is smiling!

Valerie said...

What a pretty dress!

What a pretty baby!

Oveson's said...

I love the little dress!! congrads she looks beautiful!!

Jami said...

This is exactly what I wanted. She's an angel and she's growing up so quickly.

By the way, Jer, thanks for the earrings. I just got a package from Mom and I was so impressed at your artistic job :) They're beautiful.

Sarah Ball said...

She is adorable you guys! What a little sweetie!

Toni Dee! said...

I love love love her BOW! So darling . . . and I love how your header is different every time I check in :) How do you do that?

Melanie said...

she is too cute! i love the little booties! so cute!