Ava Belle is officially two months old! I can't believe it. She has grown so much and she just keeps getting more beautiful every day. She now weighs in at a whole ten pounds- I know huge huh! :) I was trying to get her to smile for the pictures above but she would have none of it. I'll work on getting a good smiling picture on here. . . which by the way she is getting really good at doing! That is the absolute best- to see your baby girl smiling at you . . . I love it!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Two Months Old!!
Ava Belle is officially two months old! I can't believe it. She has grown so much and she just keeps getting more beautiful every day. She now weighs in at a whole ten pounds- I know huge huh! :) I was trying to get her to smile for the pictures above but she would have none of it. I'll work on getting a good smiling picture on here. . . which by the way she is getting really good at doing! That is the absolute best- to see your baby girl smiling at you . . . I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Two months! And you just grew out of the Newborn diapers huh. Maybe I should have bought a whole case!
Michelle,
What an adorable princess you both have!
Post a Comment