Saturday, January 10, 2009
Oh and by the way . . .
. . . We moved! It all happened pretty quickly. It was the least prepared I have ever been for a move. A big thanks to our families for doing so much to help us! Some friends of ours moved up north and are trying to sell their home- so we are renting it from them for a few months. Pretty exciting for us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY for some great posts! Thanks for updating us all . . . she really is this beautiful and more so in real life and I'm so glad I got to meet her up close and personal!
A real house! How exciting. Every time Sarah cries after 10:00 I feel a little guilt pang. We are thrilled for you!
Wow! I just wanted to say, what a cute blog!
Wow I am glad that I didn't stop by on saturday!! I was going to come see you but o well you need to let me know where you are so I can get you that present for Ava that I have had for about a month and a half now. Anyways she is gorgeous! Love you guys!
Post a Comment