Christmas wasn't as much fun for Ava this year as I'm sure it will be next year. She mostly slept through the whole thing this year. I'm still glad we had our little girl with us though! We did have a wonderful Christmas and got to spend lots of time with our families which was wonderful. I thought I would put just a few of our Christmas pictures on here. We got a lot more- especially of the games so Jami and Travis and Tim and Brandi, if you want those they are on the Picasa page :). Sorry its just a long sting of pictures. . .
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I love it. She is so adorable. I love the strings of pictures. It's perfect. She is just growing so fast. Last night I had a dream that she was sitting up by herself and crawling and scooting off of things. It was weird. But she was still oh-so cute.
I agree with Brand. The string of pictures are great with me! I didn't even know you were taking pictures during that game or when we were holding Ava. I was so taken aback by her beautiful face :) Thanks for sharing the pics with us.
I loved seeing the Christmas time pictures! It was so fun seeing you parents holding her too! :)
Post a Comment