Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Playing with my camera

So I was playing with my camera today and took some pictures of Ava. A couple of them turned out pretty cute so I thought I would share them. I know there are a couple of aunties out there who have been wanting to see more pictures. . . so here you are :). I think she thought her mom was going crazy because I was only able to get a few pictures before she decided she had had enough.

3 comments:

Niki said...

She is so flipping cute! Why go to Kiddie Kandids? Your pictures look just as good if not better! Are you sleeping at all yet? Ah the things to look forward to!

Jami said...

Great job, Michelle. These are so pretty. I love the big bow with her outfit. So vogue already (who would have doubted that one :).

I want to snap a few at Christmas if that's okay with you. I have been scoping out some good ideas.

Thanks for the update. Lots of love to Jer, Shell, and Ava.

Toni Dee! said...

OH - what a wonderful bow on a beautiful little head . . . she has great features! Can't wait to meet her. Thanks for the pictures, I may not be an Auntie but I sure do love seeing her!!!