
Day 1, I could get all sorts of sentimental here, but I'll save that for my journal.

Bright eyed: The first hour or so after born, they're quite active. It's imperative to get some good feeding in, because after this, they almost go comatose for the next several hours, and eat only half-heartedly (depending on the baby, of course). Ava was alert and very mild mannered, as you can see in the photo.

Even her pouty face is irresistable (though I am quite partial)


She's a little Tongue Tied. So far she has been able to nurse just fine, so we're going to see if anything needs to be done about that when we go in for our checkup on Wed.
Again, thanks for everyone's support, love and prayers. We'll keep you updated. Wish us luck!
12 comments:
Oh My! What a little miracle . . . babies really are a slice of heaven right here and I love the pictures - thanks!!! Can't wait to meet her and congratulations to both of you!
Yeah I love the one with you and Ava Jer. So cute!! I'm glad you guys are home and doing well I will see you tomorrow.
Thank you for taking the time (and precious energy!) to post these thoughts and pictures. I have tried to be patient, but Auntie Jami wants to get to know Ava as quickly as possible.
I can't imagine how it must feel to hold YOUR very own baby; it makes my eyes water to look at these pictures. I love you both.
Michelle, I heard that the third day after childbirth is the worst. Hang in there. You're all in our prayers (and can I just say that I LOVE praying for my niece!).
Aw! How adorable! Congrats Jer and Michelle. If you want a speech-language pathologist's opinion on the tongue-tied thing: it is very rare that a short lingual frenum (what makes you tongue-tied) actually interferes with speech/language. I haven't seen it in person, but from that adorable picture (with the cutest outfit, by the way, Michelle) and if it isn't intefering with nursing, it probably won't be a big deal from my perspective. Oh, I am just so dang excited. Thanks for the pics.
She is just precious!!!! Congratulations to you both. Good luck with everything that comes with having a new baby. On those really hard days/nights remember she won't be a newborn forever!! We love you guys. Thanks for sharing!
Hooray hooray!
What a beautiful baby. We're so happy for you guys and glad that all went well.
Those are super cute pictures, and I really like the pink and brown outfit.
Yea!!!! That is so wonderful!!! by the way super super cute. She is so little and cute. little girls are sooooo soooo much fun!!!
congrandulations
What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations! I am so happy that everything went well and you are both fine. I'm proud of you! Take care of you and your sweet daughter!
I want to see more pictures.... Or I will just wait a week, because I coming home to Cedar!! Tyree is getting married on Nov. 25, so I'm making a quick trip home without kids. I will definitely call you and come visit you.
Makenzie was a little tongue-tied. They ended up clipping the membrane underneath.
What an angel! We are so excited for you! Thanks for the pics, keep us posted, I hear she will look like a new baby every morning they change so fast in the beginning!!
Congratulations!!! She is adorable.
I am so happy for both of you! She is so cute! I am glad that you posted some pictures of your sweet little angel. My Mom posted a few pictures of her website, they were so sweet too.
Post a Comment