Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Skyfest 2010

Last year Ava had fun at the Skyfest, but this year- she was literally dragging us out of the door! We didn't say anything to her about it until we woke her up and I asked her if she wanted to go see some BIG balloons! She replied, "Oh OK!" Which in Ava language means "Right now!" So we got ready as quickly as possible and away we went! She was completely in awe. It was so much fun to watch. We ran into a few friends while we were there which isn't too surprising because there were so many people there.



I have such a wonderful family!


One of the balloons was flying right over their heads.


4 comments:

shana said...

So much fun. I love going to things year after year and seeing how much more the kids enjoy it each time. She is getting so grown up!!

Darla said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks for the update. I also love the yankee meadows pictures. Good job!!

Jami said...

Oh, look at your haircut! It is very cute :)

I love the balloons and only wish that this was going on while I still lived at home. . .

That's cute that Ava was so excited to see them. What an adorable, fun age.

Moores said...

I really want to come to this some year!! Your pictures of this event are always so neat!