Sunday, September 19, 2010

Camping at Yankee Meadows

On September 11th we went camping with Robert and Melanie and their girls. Jer and Ava and I were just going to go up for the day and take pictures and hang out, and then go home. Once we got up there we ended up having so much fun that we decided to stay the night! This was actually Ava's very first camping trip- I can't believe it has taken us this long to take her camping! We got a whole lot of great pictures while we were there and we had so much fun!


I wanted to try to get so cute pictures of Ava while we were up there but it didn't really work. She was too distracted by everything that was going on.





Melanie borrowed her Dad's four wheeler and we all took rides. I wasn't sure if Ava would like, but she didn't seem to mind too much.

We decided that this face and its accompanying squeal meant "four wheeler". This is what happened whenever it was near her. It seemed to be a happy squeal though. . .

Jer got some great shots of the stars. We really love our Nikon!!

There was a cool little lake near where we were camping.

If you want, you can see the rest of our pictures here.

3 comments:

Jami said...

How much fun! I love these new family pictures :)

Alyss Paige said...

Michelle,

You look WAY to gorgeous to be camping. So not fair. lol
Amber

Unknown said...

Amber- We weren't actually going to stay and we wanted to try to get some family pictures. So we were more dressed up then we would normally be to go camping :) But thank you very much!! ;)