Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ouch

One of Ava's newest favorite things to do is to sit in the bathroom sink while I get ready. This morning, as usual, when she was in the sink I put my hair straightener on the floor out of reach- the only problem was when I put her back on the floor I forgot about the straightener. It could have been much, much worse. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her heading for it, but I think me saying, "NO, NO, NO!" scared her more. So she did get burned a little and scared a lot. I feel horrible about it, but I'm thinking its one of those things that has to happen eventually right??

1 comment:

Jami said...

Sorry to hear about the little burn, but you're definitely right: it happens to everyone. It's no doubt more painful for the parents when their child gets hurt. :)

Sure love you guys!