Mealtimes around here can be sort of, well, interesting is one word that comes to mind. Warlike is another. We have battles over eating actual food. A few days ago Jer was having one of these battles with her while I was at work. In trying to get her to actually eat anything he gave her an assortment to try- nice Daddy right. He gave her a banana, yogurt, cereal and some crackers. To see how Ava handled her assortment just scroll on down.





Yes she was eating the banana peel and yes she did get into the bath promptly after these photos were taken.
4 comments:
These pictures made me laugh out loud. What a cutie. I remember those battles well. We still have them every once in awhile. :)
My gracious. I LOVE these posts. What a sweet little thing. I can't wait to see her and you guys. I think that is a mark of a truly good parent: letting your kid try to figure things out by herself despite the mess you know it's going to make. Way to go!
Travis and I are laughing hysterically at these pictures! I'm so glad you clarified that it was indeed the banana peel she was eating because we were debating if it was pita bread or peel. :)
What a funny post--thanks for taking pictures instead of stopping her "creativity."
What a funny little doll! Good luck with the friendly wars . . . your battle grounds may change, but welcome to being parents!!
Post a Comment