Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Little Model :)

Thank you very much to Kathy Wilson and Barbara Thomas for taking Ava's pictures! They turned out so well and I had so much fun doing it. We took these when Ava was five days old and I can't believe how much she has changed already! Time is going by much too quickly!















7 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Wow! These are beautiful! I especially love the one of her on the towel . . . . so cute and clean and wonderful smelling :) (I do want to know how many times she peed during her photoshoot . . . Brigham peed three times and wasn't nearly as fresh as he looked :) She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Brandi said...

Oh, my sweet baby! Those are adorable. You are too, Michelle. :)

Unknown said...

Three times she peed Toni. . . three times. Two of them on me of course. The other time I think she was just bored :)

Niki said...

How cute! I love these pictures. I can't believe how her little cheeks have filled out since the last pictures you posted-she is absoulutely gorgeous!

Lee, Amelia, Bradley, and Hayden said...

Dude, you guys, Ava is freakin' adorable, I especially love the last picture with the christmas bow on her head! Anyway, talk to you guys later. -Lee

Gasu's said...

Ava is so stinking cute!!

Wynd said...

What a gorgeous baby! I love all the pictures, and you look great.