Monday, December 15, 2008

Ava and Dr. Gatherum



I had my six week doctors appointment today and we got a picture of Ava with the doctor who delivered her. Our experience with Dr. Gatherum was wonderful. I realize that not every doctor is going to be for everyone. I'm just glad that we got a good fit for us. The whole pregnancy experience made me really appreciate our modern medical conveniences. I'm so grateful my little Ava is here now and not where she was six weeks ago! She is so much fun already and makes us laugh all the time with her cute facial expressions- great example of that in the picture. What a little poser :)

1 comment:

Niki said...

I can totally realate to that whole "not where she was 6 weeks ago" comment. At least we know we get this baby show going tomorrow. She is so so cute!