Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I Am Not Claire Bennett. . .
So Jer and I have recently started watching the TV show "Heroes" in which there is a character named Claire Bennett who has a difficult time staying hurt or maimed or whatever else may come her way. Anyway, today I discovered that I am nothing like Claire as I am now missing half of the fingernail on my pinky finger (the middle half. . . I'm very talented) and a good chunk of skin as well. I'm feeling belated sympathy pains for Jami and her finger-slammed-in-the-door incidence. Poor me .. . I would post a picture, but I really don't think anyone wants to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WE LOVE HEROES!!
You sure are silly!
Mel got me sucked into Heroes and I have enjoyed watching most of it too (some of it is really creepy). I'm not Claire Bennett either . . . I fell down the stairs 2 days ago! Sorry to hear about your finger . . . hopefully it will heal soon and completely!
I have no idea who Claire Bennett is, but that's quite a catchy title for this post. Now I'm feeling that finger pinched pain again. I think I'd rather break a bone than slam a finger in the door. Or get it cut off. Travis thinks I'm paranoid--I hate using beaters or anything that looks like it could easily take off an appendage. Maybe he's right. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment