Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Belly Shot ;)

So here I am at about six and a half months. Getting a little bit bigger :)


7 comments:

Jami said...

Yay! Thanks for keeping your blog updated. I won't even tell you how often I check it :) And thank you SO MUCH for the belly shot. I don't want to miss this pregnancy, and too many people don't realize the value in seeing the progress. You're beautiful and so professional! Where did you get that shirt? It's adorable. Love you!

Unknown said...

I got my shirt at JC Penny. And technically its not a maternity shirt. I just bought a couple sizes too big. We'll see how long it lasts :)

Brandi said...

Yay for belly shots! You are so dang cute, you tiny little prego lady! I love it.

Jami said...

JC Penny has always been a favorite. I wish that some holidays were coming up. Hey, Rob's birthday is on the 25th. Maybe I'll celebrate for him? :)

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!

Oveson's said...

Super cute!!! I have to say that I always admire those that are prego and are not afraid of the camera. I think there might be 2 shots of me while I was pregnant!! All of them not on a voulenteer basis!! You look great!!!

Niki said...

I am so excited you guys have a blog, we have got to get with the program! I can't believe how tiny your little tummy is, where are you hiding that kid? If one more random stranger grabs my stomach and asks me if it's twins I am going to scream!