Monday, July 28, 2008

Wilson Family Trip

We spent the 24th of July weekend in Salt Lake with Jer's family. We had so much fun and it was really good to be with everyone. . . all except Jami and Travis who are on their way to Pennsylvania. We had a busy weekend and packed in as much as we could. We went to the Days of '47 Rodeo, Hogle Zoo, a Salt Lake Bee's game, Cabella's (much more interesting then I thought it would be), the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point and the Springville Art Museum. Plus BBQ's and visiting in between :)



We had to see how close we were . . . I think Jer won!



Robby and Jer-and Scott even :) -both got in some good sketching time both at the zoo and after. The giraffe's are one of my favorite so I included a picture of the baby. Pretty cute!


The rest are a few random pictures from the rest of the weekend:









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am jealous! I want to go to the zoo! Although the museum looks like so much fun too! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Give me a call when you get a chance!

Toni Dee! said...

Wow! That's cool - we love the shark picture (Ksenya & Kabe). Looks like a great fun-filled family adventure. Glad they let you bring Rob home - since I'm sure he fit right in at the zoo!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting pictures. We totally forgot our camera.

Brandi said...

Love, love, love it all!! Did you happen to post any to Picassa Web? (Yes, so we can steal some...) :)

Unknown said...

I am in the process of getting the pictures loaded to Picasa. I keep getting distracted but I'll let you know as I have it up :)

Oveson's said...

You are sooooo cute pregnant!!! That was a great choice to go to the zoo that is one of our favorite places to go!! Hey by the way michelle I love the hair you look so cute!!

Jami said...

YAY I'm so glad that you guys have a blog! I'm at some obsure library and they're timing me, so I don't have much time. (Can't wait until August 12th when we get the internet in our apartment.)
I miss you both so much. We hope that everything is going well for you! Love you tons. Jami