Ava sure loves her cousins! A few weeks ago she got to spend some time with cousin Elsie and she loved it!
And we were so, so happy that Jami could come visit for a little while! We really loved spending time with Jami! Ava has still been asking about you Auntie Jami!
Oh, that makes me so happy :) I haven't seen these pictures before; they turned out adorable. That was a really fun night. I love how the two girls were more interested in something behind them than the camera in the last picture. :) Nosy, nosy nieces.
1 comment:
Oh, that makes me so happy :) I haven't seen these pictures before; they turned out adorable. That was a really fun night. I love how the two girls were more interested in something behind them than the camera in the last picture. :) Nosy, nosy nieces.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment