Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fourth of July!

Better late then never right! We had a great Fourth of July! We had lots of fun and took lots of pictures!

This kiddo has never been a big fan of this game so I'm quite surprised I got a picture with her smiling!

At the parade in Cedar.


Ava LOVES Coco!

I thought this picture with Brit and Bostyn at the park was adorable! Yeah for friends :)

We like candy in our family. . . can you tell!?!

I don't think Ava liked the texture of the cotton candy- this is her pulling it out of her mouth once we finally got her to try. She kept shaking her head no!

Ava loved this little water fountain at the Heritage Center- until it hit her right in the face. Poor thing.



We had a BBQ with my Mom and some friends of ours the Bishops. Ava stayed in this little pool until she was basically turning blue she was getting so cold! She had a blast and it completely wore her out!


1 comment:

Moores said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time! Ava is so precious! We all do love candy so much!