As the weather has been cooling and the leaves on the mountain changing, we have been wanting to go for a drive pretty badly. Today we grabbed our jackets and a picnic and went- and it was beautiful! Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love the colors and the smells and the cooler temperatures. We drove up the mountain for awhile and then went back and ate and hung out at Wood's Ranch. We decided to try to take some family pictures while we were there and got a couple of pretty good pictures. Jer especially got some good photos of Ava. She is getting so big! She isn't walking yet, but we think she's really close. Next week she will be eleven months old- I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone by! I love watching her growing and learning and changing.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
These are my favorite pictures of you three together. Gorgeous! I loved seeing the familiar Cedar City autumn scenery, and you did a great job setting everything up. Ava Angel is growing so quickly; I can hardly believe it. Thanks so much for posting these pictures! I'm quite nostalgic tonight and it was just what I wanted.
What beautiful pictures! Fall pictures are the best!
I love all of the photos but the one of Jer and Ava is my favorite, you can just see the look of complete admiration on her face. She sure loves her daddy.
Great pictures. I can't believe she is almost a year. Where does the time go????
Post a Comment