So my parents got to come down for a visit this week and we got to have lots of fun! On Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Festival at the park. The girls had so much fun!
See how handsome my Daddy is!
The goal was to eat the donut off of the string without using hands but that didn't work so well as you can see! :)
Pumpkin Bowling was a big hit!
I absolutely love the next sequence of pictures of Ava- as you can tell she was quite pleased with herself!!
The best Grammie and Papa ever!
I tried to take pictures of both girls sitting on the pumpkins but . . . they sort of wiggle. . . a lot. This is the only one that worked.








-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)




2 comments:
The pumpkin bowling is adorable. What a fun day. I can't believe how big your little lady is getting. Adorable. If Kayla ever gets enough hair, you'll have to give me lessons. Ava always looks adorable!! :)
What a happy day! Thanks for sharing;)
Post a Comment