Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cascade Falls

Last weekend we took a drive up the canyon and hiked the Cascade Falls trail. Ava did great! She is such a tough girl! And we had so much fun! The picture below is about the best smile we could get out of Ava- I think she was too excite to pay too much attention to the camera. She loved the waterfall and on the way up we found some deer tracks and tree roots (she decided they were "dinosaur bones") and all sorts of things. On the way  back down we found a little friend as you can see. We named her Francesca :)  We had a fabulous day!



2 comments:

shana said...

That looks gorgeous. Isn't it fun when kids are old enough to do some hiking. Love these pictures!

Mr. Quothatic said...

Wow - beautiful scenery! I remember how excited I would get over all the "Francescas" I stumbled over. Happy for Ava's new friends!